Thursday, January 4, 2007

Summer Queen WIP


So I think I'll start out the real posts with a stitching one...after all, I started the blog for that purpose! Anyway, here is a picture from the end of June of my Mirabilia's Summer Queen. She's one in a set of many queens...there's one for each season, plus a Christmas one, and a few random ones. Right now, I have the four seasonal ones kitted up, and am slowly working my way through them. As you can imagine, the occasional 25 page paper for school does get in the way of my cross stitching, which is why she's going so slowly. I started her in August of 2005, right before I started school, and I know that I won't be done with her before I finish school, but I'll probably be close. Anyway, I'll try to get a current picture of her in the next few days, but for now, here she is.

No comments: