Thursday, January 25, 2007

A little break

I just realized that it's been a while since I posted! No particular reason, I just got caught up in work, school, and trying to have a life.

School is going well...I finally got syllabi for all my classes, and am starting to make a semester plan. Unfortunately, I'm suffering from a little bit of senioritis, and really not feeling like doing school work. Graduation feels like it's forever away, but I know that it will be here like a flash. I also know that there's a whole lot of stuff that I need to do before then...the main one, of course, is finding a job. I'm looking forward to getting a paycheck again, and being done with homework, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to be done with school. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's life!

Work is good, for the most part. At least I'm learning what I do and don't want from a job.

Having a life is fun too. I'm trying new things this spring. DH and I are going on a quick weekend trip to Mexico in March, and I've never been, so I'm looking forward to that. Right now, though, I'm finding that I enjoy going home at the end of the day, having dinner, and just relaxing with TV and cross stitch. DH got the big West Wing box set, so we've been working our way through the first season, which is quite good.

I'll try to get a good progress picture tonight, as I've come quite a ways on my Summer Queen. All that's left is some of her bodice, and her head, and some beading, and then she's done! I can't wait to see her!

No comments: